- This event has passed.
0-60 Contractors’ Purchasing System Reviews in a Capsule
October 11 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm$249
Buckle your compliance belts — This session will take you down Interstate CPSR from 0 to 60. Whether you are eager for your first Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) CPSR or have experienced DCMA’s review of a purchasing system before, come join us as we explore the current CPSR environment, lessons learned from other contractors’ recent reviews, and success strategies to consider employing with the objective winning the CPSR race – an approved purchasing system.
Outline of Topics
This fast-paced session is intended to provide attendees with an understanding of the following:
- What is a CPSR?
- What’s DCMA’s process before, during and after the CPSR?
- What procurement activity is in ‘scope’ during a DCMA CPSR Group?
- Is my purchasing system a DCMA CPSR target?
- How have my peers faired in recent CPSRs?
- What are the common key attributes of compliant purchasing systems?
- What are DCMA’s current standards and expectations “in the files”?
- What do I need to know about DCMA’s Commercial Item Group?
- What do DCMA CPSR Reports look like today?
- What should my company be doing now to prepare for the next CPSR?
- Where should my company concentrate its efforts leading up to a CPSR?
- What strategies and tactics should I consider during and after the CPSR?
The Public Contracting Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.