- This event has passed.
0-60 Timekeeping in a Capsule
July 10 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm$199
One of the foundational requirements unique to Federal contractors is timesheet and floorchecks by the government auditors. In this Capsule of 0 to 60 Timekeeping, your instructor will cover the cycle of timekeeping, expectations of the auditors and help to separate the myths from the realities surrounding this foundational control system for direct labor cost.
Outline of Topics
Specifically, this training will address:
- The regulations and guidance that impact timekeeping practices and accounting processes
- The elements of risk with timekeeping and how they relate to key floorcheck questions
- DCAA mandatory annual audit requirements for floorchecks systems
- Total time accounting methods acceptable by the government audit community
- Concepts of self-governance, including: employee orientation and follow-up training, process reviews of compliance and internal control programs, and self-assessments through internal audits such as floor checks to assess the strength of your controls over labor costs
The Public Contracting Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.