- This event has passed.
Advanced Incurred Cost Submission
February 12 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$595
The Government’s contract accounting requirements make an already complex field even more complex. This class quickly dives very DEEP into the meat of the Incurred Cost Submission’s requirements. This course opens with an expert guide to preparing the an adequate ICS underlining the requirements and pitfalls through case study and practical examples. Over the course of the class instructors will go over the less known hazards involved in filling out the Incurred Cost Submission. The class will then explore the latest Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) guidance and trends, as well as the process of preparing for an ICS audit, providing advice on the trickiest issues. This course will quickly provide attendees with the expertise needed to successfully complete the submission or and prepare for audit.
- Building an Indirect Rate Structure & Managing Indirect Rates
- Identifying Unallowable Costs
- Ensuring Consistent Treatment of Costs
- Analyzing the ICS Schedules and Ensuring ICS Adequacy
- Applying the Incurred Cost Submission
- Preparing for & Surviving an ICS Audit