- This event has passed.
Contract Changes and Equitable Adjustments
October 18 @ 8:30 am - October 19 @ 4:30 pm$1095
This course focuses on the central role the Changes clause plays in the performance of government contracts. It addresses the use of the clause in ensuring the government achieves its goals during contract performance. The use of the clause by contractors to assert requests for equitable adjustment when the conditions of performance change, the myriad of rules governing the negotiation of equitable adjustments, and the process of modifying the contract to accomplish these goals are covered.
- Identify constructive changes.
- Identify excusable delays and suspensions of work.
- Learn the rules governing inspection, acceptance and warranties.
- Identify the grounds for default termination.
- Learn the rules governing terminations for convenience.
- Determine how to price adjustments.
- Learn the rules governing payment and discharge.
This course may also be eligible for the following credits through The Public Contracting Institute:
13 CLEs, 16 CLPs
The Public Contracting Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.