Business Systems in Government Contracting
October 27 @ 9:00 am - October 28 @ 4:00 pm$995
The instruction provides recommended approaches to achieving, maintaining, and documenting internal business system controls and behaviors to comply with Government contract requirements, as well as sound business practices. The course focuses on what contractors must know about business systems audits and how to respond to an audit.
- Provide overview of new and proposed rules and regulations governing contractor Business Systems’ compliance
- Discussion of the different types of Business Systems (old and proposed)
- Recognize fundamental characteristics and objectives of an adequate Business System (for all different types of systems) Identify why Business System compliance is important- Identify by Business System, areas that Business System policies and procedures should address
- Identify by Business System, what to expect from government audits and reviews of Business Systems
- Apply and discuss proven methods to correct and respond to issues frequently raised during Business System audits and reviews