- This event has passed.
Cost and Price Analysis for Government Contractors
November 5 @ 8:30 am - November 6 @ 4:30 pm$1095
Course participants will learn regulatory requirements and expectations related to cost and price analysis. Additionally, how and when to perform and document price analysis, how and when to perform and document cost analysis, and how and when to request performance of and incorporate results of a technical analysis. Participants will also learn how to document source selection, including justification for single/sole source acquisitions and related negotiations. This course consists of practical techniques for analyzing the reasonableness of proposed pricing and costs, and documenting the results of the analysis.
- Identify cost and price analysis requirements and techniques for U.S. Government contracts and subcontracts
- Understand Regulatory requirements and expectations related to price and cost analysis
- Know when to perform and document price analysis
- Know when to perform and document cost analysis
- Know when to perform and incorporate technical analysis
- Learn to documnet source selection including justification for single/sole source acquisition
This course may also be eligible for the following credits through The Public Contracting Institute:
13 CLEs, 16 CLPs
The Public Contracting Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.