Drafting & Negotiating Teaming Agreements
June 18, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$595
This intensive course provides an overview of teaming agreements, discusses how they differ from typical subcontractor relationships and identifies both legal and policy considerations that underlie the formation and operation of teaming agreements. The course also gives tips on drafting a successful teaming agreement by discussing provisions relating to scope, terminations, defaults, dispute resolution, and protections for proprietary information. This course is designed to arm you with the necessary information to negotiate and draft a custom teaming agreement that advances your ultimate business objectives.
- Identify the key regulatory and policy requirements that teaming agreements must satisfy in order to be recognized by the U.S. Government
- Recognize the rights of the U.S. Government with regard to your teaming agreement, and to craft your teaming agreement accordingly
- Identify the importance of protecting proprietary and confidential data as part of the teaming relationship
- Analyze how you can take full advantage of your business leverage in tailoring your teaming relationships
- Enable you to draft your teaming agreement to achieve your specific business goals