- This event has passed.
FREE: Got GovCon Questions? We’ve got Answers
July 12 @ 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm
Whether you are just entering the federal marketplace or are a seasoned player, the advisors at PilieroMazza and GovContractPros have the expertise to address your most burning questions.
Our team of advisors brings together over four decades of experience in the federal marketplace and are prepared to answer your questions regarding procurement strategy, utilizing small business programs, regulatory guidance, employment law questions and much more.
Send us your questions before the session and our panelists will provide the answers. Some examples are included below to get you started:
– How do I get the most out of a Mentor-Protégé Program, what kind of leverage will I have?
– How do I maximize teaming relationships?
– What certifications am I eligible for to help narrow the competition?
– What do I need to include in the request for equitable adjustment to get paid?
– How do I comply with the new federal sick leave requirements?
– Does the government own my intellectual property?
– Is a firm fixed price contract really fixed price?
Send any questions to email@example.com or call PCI at 202-775-7240
The Public Contracting Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.