- This event has passed.
FREE: Introduction & Overview – The Contractor Purchasing System Review of Today and Tomorrow
November 4 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
This webinar is intended to introduce the Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) to the audience and establish a common understanding of the current state of the CPSR scope and process applicable to those DoD and civilian agency contractors subject to CPSRs performed by the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA). The webinar will be focused on:
- Understanding the purpose, scope and regulatory basis of the CPSR
- Determining eligibility of your organization for the CPSR
- Exploring the benefits of an approved purchasing system and risks of a disapproval
- The activities that occur throughout the Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA) CPSR process – from the “DCMA CPSR Risk Assessment” form through the final determination by the Administrative Contracting Officer
- Identifying the most common deficiencies observed by the DCMA CPSR Group in their reviews of purchasing systems recently
Who should attend? The seminar is recommended for those individuals who are responsible for purchasing/ subcontracting in support U.S. Government contracts, implementing and maintaining adequate purchasing systems, leading their employers through CPSRs, and conducting oversight of purchasing systems.