- This event has passed.
Future of Government Contracting: Innovative Contracting Methods Symposium
May 30 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm$85
The Congress has granted the Executive branch several new contracting authorities over the years. While some proliferate, others languish, and there are many reasons why. This class addresses some of the reasons by increasing awareness of the innovative contracting methods available to the Department of Defense (DoD) and the General Services Administration (GSA). By attending, busy professionals will get information on the issues facing the acquisition tradecraft in order to stay current on new trends.
- Analyze various innovative contracting methods
- Identify resources that are authoritative, informational, or insightful
- Define innovation and explain why a method is innovative
- Discuss policy implications and explore what may come next
- Explore changes in Consumption-based services
- Discuss new options surrounding E-commerce portals