HOW: A Hands-On Workshop to Help You Find Government Opportunities
May 14, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$295
The federal government issues more than $600 billion in contracts per year. Opportunities are posted on a wide range of sources. The volume can be overwhelming. Finding the right opportunities that match your company’s products and services is a challenge. This course provides an overview of government opportunity sources, how to monitor them and how to use them to develop a pipeline.
- All federal opportunity sources
- How to read opportunity announcements
- How to filter and monitor
- How to use agency forecasts
- How to determine if your company can bid