HOW: Hands-On Workshop for Business Systems Compliance
October 13, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$295
This course focuses on the development and maintenance of internal controls for compliance with the DFARS Business Systems: Accounting, Estimating, Material Management and Accounting System (MMAS), Earned Value Management (EVM), Purchasing, and Property. It provides an overview of contractor business systems and the implications of system deficiencies. The course also provides recommended approaches on how to assess business systems for compliance with Government requirements, how to remediate identified compliance gaps, and how to monitor and maintain business system internal controls to ensure ongoing compliance with DFARS and FAR requirements.
– Understand the nature and intent of DFARS business systems compliance requirements
– Assess business systems requirements based on the DFARS rules
– Create internal control risk management and compliance matrices
– Document processes and the internal controls
– Monitor and maintain business systems compliance