- This event has passed.
Organizational Conflicts of Interest in Government Contracting
May 15 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm$995
- Recognize the three types of organizational conflicts of interest and why they are important
- Identify requirements imposed by current FAR and DFARS regulations
- Analyze existing case law, with a resource to find more detailed information
- Identify potential organizational conflicts of interest with respect to both existing procurements and potential future procurements
- Identify and mitigate potential organizational conflicts of interest
- Adapt resources in order to mitigate potential organizational conflicts of interest
- Analyze how related areas of the law affect organizational conflicts of interest
Continuing Education Credits
5.5 CLE/ 0.55 CEU/ 6.5 CPE credits may be earned for this course. This course is recommended for 8 CLP credits.
This course has been approved for CLE in CA, PA, VA and TX. Because this activity has been approved in another CLE jurisdiction, you may also receive credit for participation in AK, AZ, AR, CO, FL, HI, IL, ME, MT, NJ, NY, ND, and WI (additional state requirements may apply). If you are seeking CLE credits for a jurisdiction other than the ones listed above, please contact us for additional information.
This course can be submitted to Project Management Institute (PMI) for PDU. Upon their approval, it may be worth 5.5 PDU credits.
The Public Contracting Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.