- This event has passed.
Solving the FAR Puzzle Webinar
March 15 @ 12:00 pm - 1:15 pmFree
- Contractors & Subcontractors, including contract administrators, program managers, CFOs and in-house counsel.
- Government representatives, including contract administrators, COTRs and agency counsel.
- A better understanding of the important role that regulations play the Government contracting process
- A clear picture of how the statutes and regulations are related
- An understanding of why knowledge of the regulations is so critical to all contracting parties
- An understanding of the role that the regulations play in the subcontracting process, including dealing with flow-down clauses
- A practical approach to any problem through the regulations
Continuing Education Credits
1.5 CLE/ 0.15 CEU/ 1.5 CPE credit may be earned for this course. This course is recommended for 2.0 CLP credits.
This course has been approved for CLE in CA, PA, VA and TX. Because this activity has been approved in another CLE jurisdiction, you may also receive credit for participation in AK, AZ, AR, CO, FL, HI, IL, ME, MT, NJ, NY, ND, and WI (additional state requirements may apply). If you are seeking CLE credits for a jurisdiction other than the ones listed above, please contact us for additional information.
This course can be submitted to Project Management Institute (PMI) for PDU. Upon their approval, it may be worth 1.5 PDU credits.
The Public Contracting Institute is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.