Subcontracting Summit 2019: Administration
November 19 @ 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm$169
It has been said that Government contract administrators are worth their weight in gold. The value of a skilled contract administrator is arguably even more important on the subcontractor level, where he or she has to be knowledgeable in both Government and commercial practices, savvy when it comes to the use and abuse of flow-down clauses, and mindful of the long shadow of the Government throughout the course of the subcontract. Join our experienced instructors as they discuss the skills of a successful subcontract administrator, the person at the nerve center of the prime-sub relationship. This is a great way to wrap-up our Subcontracting Summit series, and we hope you can join us.
Our program will run every fourth Tuesday from 2:00 p.m. Eastern to 3:15 Eastern beginning January 22, except for July, August, and December. Can you spare the time to participate in this exciting program? Of course you can! In fact, you can’t afford to miss it!
Framework for each session:
- Case studies/Anecdotes
- Case law
- Best practices
- Q&A: Bring your questions!
Dates and Topics
All sessions run from 2:00 pm to 3:15 pm (ET).
- January 22: Overview of Subcontracting and FAR Part 44
- February 26: Joint Ventures and Teaming Agreements
- March 26: Risk Management
- April 23: Flowdowns
- May 28: Subcontracting Plans
- June 25: Best Practices in Prime’s RFP Development
- September 24: Subcontract Pricing
- October 22: Purchasing Systems
- November 19: Administration