Subcontracting Summit 2019: Risk Management
March 26 @ 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm$169
Risk management is a challenge for both sides of the subcontracting equation. It begins with the selection of your partners and the negotiation of solid teaming and subcontracting agreements. It then moves into the performance stage, where the actions of the parties can test all of the work that was put into drafting of the agreement. Join Bill Walter and Tim Sullivan as they explore the subcontracting process from soup to nuts. With the aid of a case study, Bill and Tim will discuss cost-control issues, contract types, small business issue, disputes, and other issues that can make or break the parties to a subcontract. Regardless of whether your company is performing as a prime or a sub, the discussion will be valuable and timely.
Our program will run every fourth Tuesday from 2:00 p.m. Eastern to 3:15 Eastern beginning January 22, except for July, August, and December. Can you spare the time to participate in this exciting program? Of course you can! In fact, you can’t afford to miss it!
Framework for each session:
- Case studies/Anecdotes
- Case law
- Best practices
- Q&A: Bring your questions!
Dates and Topics
All sessions run from 2:00 pm to 3:15 pm (ET).
- January 22: Overview of Subcontracting and FAR Part 44
- February 26: Joint Ventures and Teaming Agreements
- March 26: Risk Management
- April 23: Flowdowns
- May 28: Subcontracting Plans
- June 25: Best Practices in Prime’s RFP Development
- September 24: Subcontract Pricing
- October 22: Purchasing Systems
- November 19: Administration