This episode of The PCI Network focuses on important considerations and challenges during an audit with Bill Walter, Director and Faculty at PCI. Bill Walter is a Partner with Dixon Hughes Goodman, LLP. He holds a BS degree in Accounting from Penn State University and has more than 25 years of experience in cost accounting and financial management systems. He has an extensive background in the application and interpretation of rules, regulations, and standards applicable to Government contractors, including the Federal Acquisition Regulation, individual agency supplements to the FAR, the Truth in Negotiations Act and the Cost Accounting Standards. He began his career as an auditor for the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA), where he was responsible for implementing micro-computers and training his fellow auditors and administrative staff to use major application software packages.
This blog does not provide any legal advice regarding any particular transaction.
- Final Contracting Officer Decision On Claim Does Not Cure Lack Of Certification
- No Unilateral Mistake Allowed In Woodies’ Leases To GSA
- Agency cannot Re-Litigate Issues Previously Decided in an Appeal on a Claim
- Even if Procurement is not set aside for Small Business, Sometimes a Contractor May Appeal
- Department of Justice (DOJ) Issues Guidance on False Claims Act Cooperation Credit