In this episode of The PCI Network, the head of our FUN with the FAR series, Stephen Daoust, discusses the four traits of a great government contracts professional. Throughout his 25-year career, Steve has worked as a Chief Government Contracts Counsel, Director of Contracts, and Chief Compliance Officer for both publicly traded companies like Iridium and Affiliated Computer Services and large accounting firms like PricewaterhouseCoopers, where he was asked on a daily basis to provide expert advice and counsel on the negotiation and administration of contracts with federal, state, and local Governments. Check out what he has to say below!
This blog does not provide any legal advice regarding any particular transaction.
- Requests for Equitable Adjustment Compared with Claims
- Offerors Who Fail to Follow Proposal Instructions
- New Law Extends Period to 5 Years for Calculating Small Business Revenue in Size Standards
- Foreign Ownership Doesn’t Preclude US Affiliate from Small Business Set-Aside Program
- GAO Sustain Rate and Effectiveness Rate Remain Relatively Stable in 2018