This episode of The PCI Network focuses on Suspension and Debarment. David Drabkin, Director and Faculty at PCI discusses, how to maintain compliance and avoid suspension and debarment. Mr. Drabkin is currently the Director of Acquisition Policy with Northrop Grumman Corporation. There he works with Congress, Executive Agencies and Industry Associations to evaluate and promulgate acquisition policy for Federal programs ensuring the interests of the Northrop Grumman are represented in the process.
This blog does not provide any legal advice regarding any particular transaction.
- Women Must Have Experience and Technical Expertise to Qualify as WOSB
- Agency Cannot Assume Performance Not in Offer
- Competition Alone Does Not Render Every Price Reasonable Per Se
- Court Has No Jurisdiction to Consider Blanket Purchase Agreements
- Modification Signed Under Protest: Agency Must Consider All Documents in the Transaction