This episode of The PCI Network focuses on Suspension and Debarment. David Drabkin, Director and Faculty at PCI discusses, how to maintain compliance and avoid suspension and debarment. Mr. Drabkin is currently the Director of Acquisition Policy with Northrop Grumman Corporation. There he works with Congress, Executive Agencies and Industry Associations to evaluate and promulgate acquisition policy for Federal programs ensuring the interests of the Northrop Grumman are represented in the process.
This blog does not provide any legal advice regarding any particular transaction.
- GAO and SBA Confirm That Runway Act Requires Rulemaking
- Supreme Court Eases The Definition Of Confidential Commercial Information Exempt From FOIA
- GAO Lacks Jurisdiction Over Civilian Task Orders Valued At Less Than $10 Million
- Offerors – Don’t Introduce New Weaknesses In Proposals After Discussions
- Final Contracting Officer Decision On Claim Does Not Cure Lack Of Certification