- This event has passed.
Building a Compliance Roadmap for Cybersecurity Maturity Part II
October 7, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm$45
By popular demand, this 90-minute follow up to our July webinar on building a cybersecurity compliance roadmap is free for all attendees. Operating a cybersecurity program that can keep up with evolving requirements like CMMC can be a major headache for government contractors. Join us on Thursday, October 7 for a course on building compliance strategies that promote cybersecurity maturity.
The lineup of experienced course instructors includes Ryan Heidorn of Steel Root, a cybersecurity services firm; Nick DeLena of DGC, an IT auditor and aspiring C3PAO for CMMC; and Alex Major and Franklin Turner of the Government Contracts and Global Trade Team at McCarter & English.
Participants will learn about:
• Scope limiting strategies for handling Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI)
• Compliance in the cloud and the role of third-party service providers
• Documentation and process maturity for CMMC Level 3
• The importance of preassessments and determining your current state of compliance
• Incorporating assessment results into your compliance program
• Identifying and marking CUI (including DoDI 5200.48 updates)
• Considerations for disaggregating or downgrading CUI
• Section 889 Part B updates
• Managing supply chain requirements to build a CMMC ready supply chain