- This event has passed.
Construction Contracting – Best Practices for Delay Claims Preparation, Defense and Avoidance Webinar Series 2020
July 16, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
One event on June 4, 2020 at 2:00 pm
One event on July 16, 2020 at 2:00 pm
One event on August 6, 2020 at 2:00 pm
One event on June 25, 2020 at 2:00 pm
No one starts a project thinking a delay claim will be part of the construction process, but unplanned events and unforeseen conditions happen which impact and threaten the project’s completion. When that situation does arise, you want to be prepared to timely address and resolve these issues. This webinar series is designed to provide practical guidelines and best practice approaches to prepare for and execute the preparation, review and resolution of construction delay claims when they do occur.
- May 14: Keeping Time – Improving your Project Planning and Scheduling Practice
- June 4: Sweat the Small Stuff – The Indispensable Advantage of Effective Project Documentation
- June 25: Are we Late? Oh It’s Already Over? What Delay Claim Methodology Should I Use?
- July 16: More Effective Delay Claim Preparation and Analysis
- August 6: Sailing the Hudson in your Eichleay while Avoiding Liquidated Damage – Determining Delay Related Damages