- This event has passed.
Event Series: Contract Cost Accounting Deep Dive
Contract Cost Accounting Deep Dive
February 8 @ 10:00 am - 1:30 pm$755
Contract Cost accounting issues for government contractors can cause no end of headaches. But you don’t have to struggle through on your own. The expert instructors at PCI have created a high-intensity boot camp to help alleviate your cost accounting-related headaches and transform cost accounting confusion into cost accounting competence! This course, delivered in a highly-interactive instructor-led classroom setting, uses discussion, lectures, and practical exercises to help you understand the ins and outs of cost accounting issues in government contracting.
During the course, participants will learn about a variety of important topics, including:
- Cost accounting concepts and requirements for direct and indirect costs
- Requirements of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Subpart 31.2 Cost Principles
- Nature, intent, and requirements of Cost Accounting Standards (CAS)
- Nature, intent, and requirements of the Truth in Negotiations Act/Truthful Cost and Pricing Data
- Incurred cost submissions and related audit approaches & techniques