Contractor Purchasing System Reviews (CPSR)
October 22, 2024 @ 10:00 am - 1:15 pm
This course addresses the current Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) environment industry is facing, including the challenges and nuances of the pandemic-caused pivot to the virtual CPSR setting. We will also explore the subject matter areas and common pitfalls that contractors are repeatedly encountering through their CPSRs. This course is recommended for individuals who are responsible for: US Government contractor purchasing or subcontracting; implementing and maintaining adequate purchasing systems; and supporting US Government CPSRs.
Participants will learn:
- The regulatory framework and requirements of the CPSR;\
- The time-phased process and major milestones of the entire CPSR lifecycle;
- Highlights of changes and nuances associated with the virtual CPSR process;
- The specific subject matter areas in CPSR scope from both the policy and procedure and practice standpoints;
- The most common CPSR findings and underlying reasons for those findings experienced by industry;
- Recommendations to the prioritization of implementing and maintaining an adequate purchasing system;
- Practical tips for improving your purchasing system compliance posture in advance of your next CPSR; and more!