- This event has passed.
Course Name: Top Issues Affecting Government Contractors in FY21
October 22 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pmFree
Please join BDO and Jenner & Block as we analyze the top issues affecting government contractors as we enter the new government fiscal year. We will cover the latest developments affecting government contractors both now and into the future keeping you apprised of key changes in the industry and arming you with techniques to ensure preparedness and compliance.
- Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Section 889 national security exclusions
- Identify the CMMC certification requirements
- Articulate the benefits associated with Section 3610 reimbursement
- Understand the trends in enforcement (e.g., DCAA, DOL, procurement collusion strike force) and other COVID-related impacts