- This event has passed.
COVID 19 Triage Week V
April 23, 2020 @ 11:30 am - 1:00 pmFree
Last week (week six, ugh) of the COVID-19 crisis concluded with more guidance from DoD and OMB, which made for some interesting weekend reading and head scratching. Although much of the government’s guidance to date carried a pleasant tune of solidarity with its contractors, this recent guidance rings with sour notes.
Join us again this week for yet another information-packed discussion of DoD’s updated FAQs, and OMB’s latest guidance on Preserving the Resilience of the Federal Contracting Base. Of course, we’ll also bring you the latest updates, insights, and anecdotes we gather from across the government contracting marketplace. Additionally, we will wade into some relief scenarios under CARES Act Sec. 3610 and PPP loans. Previous week’s webinar participants and our clients continue to raise great questions and challenging situations, which we’ll address including:
- How to interpret “paid leave”
- How to interpret “minimum applicable contract billing rates”
- What to do now if you don’t (or won’t) receive Sec. 3610 relief (or less than full relief)?
- Sorting out avenues of relief vs. the Credits cost principle
- What does “cost” mean for a commercial item contractor?