- This event has passed.
GovCon Accounting/Finance Executive Briefing Series
March 30, 2021 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm$250
As an accounting/finance management or executive, you have an obligation to keep in touch with U.S. Government contract regulatory environment and compliance status.
This series is designed to discuss current audit and compliance issues that government contractors typically encounter. The executive will be briefed on the current status and challenges related to DCAA audits and DCMA reviews. Additionally, this series will provide management and executives with a refresher of the highest compliance risk areas and identify potential impacts to your organization. Knowing your time is valuable, the series is structured to provide the most current audit and review challenges and hot topics facing government contractors across all industries.
- March 2th – DCAA Audit Issues
- Proposal Audits
- Incurred Audits
- Business System Audits
- March 9th – DCMA Review Issues
- Special Evaluations
- March 16rd – Business System Requirement Refresher
- March 23th – Cost Accounting and Estimating Challenges
- March 30th – Other Regulatory Challenges in the Current Environment
- CARES Act and DFARS New Cost Principal
- REAs and Terminations
- Other Regulatory Updates
Instructor: Anthony Kim, Capital Edge Consulting, Inc.