- This event has passed.
GovCon Accounting Finance Executive Briefing Webinar Series
December 7, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
One event on November 16, 2020 at 1:00 pm
One event on November 23, 2020 at 1:00 pm
One event on November 30, 2020 at 1:00 pm
One event on December 7, 2020 at 1:00 pm
As an accounting/finance management or executive, you have an obligation to keep in touch with U.S. Government contract regulatory environment and compliance status.
This series is designed to discuss current audit and compliance issues that government contractors typically encounter. The executive will be briefed on the current status and challenges related to DCAA audits and DCMA reviews. Additionally, this series will provide management and executives with a refresher of the highest compliance risk areas and identify potential impacts to your organization. Knowing your time is valuable, the series is structured to provide the most current audit and review challenges and hot topics facing government contractors across all industries.
- November 9th – DCAA Audit Issues
- Proposal Audits
- Incurred Audits
- Business System Audits
- November 16th – DCMA Review Issues
- Special Evaluations
- November 23rd – Business System Requirement Refresher
- November 30th – Cost Accounting and Estimating Challenges
- December 7th – Other Regulatory Challenges in the Current Environment
- CARES Act and DFARS New Cost Principal
- REAs and Terminations
- Other Regulatory Updates