- This event has passed.
Incurred Cost Submission Virtual Class
April 10, 2019 @ 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
One event on April 10, 2019 at 2:30 pm
One event on April 16, 2019 at 2:30 pm
One event on April 17, 2019 at 2:30 pm
This course is intended to provide an overview of Incurred Cost Proposals, including the purpose, recommended format, requirements, rate structure considerations, allowability and allocability of cost, and current DCAA audit considerations. The class will include a case study to demonstrate how accounting data is used in preparing the required and optional schedules in the DCAA ICE Model. All sessions include the ability to ask questions regarding specific concerns or challenges participants are experiencing.
Dates & Topics
All Sessions take place from 2:30 to 4:30 pm (ET).
- Incurred Cost Proposal Overview
- What is the Purpose and Origin?
- When is it Required?
- Understanding the Requirements of Different Contract Types
- Data Requirements
- Allowability of Cost
Basics of Indirect Rate Structures
- Direct vs. Indirect Costs
- Indirect Cost Pools & Allocation Bases
- Causal / Beneficial Relationships
- Intermediate Cost Pools & Service Centers
- Allocability of Cost
Incurred Cost Proposal Schedules & Case Study
- Overview of Required and Optional Schedules
- Case Study Examples of Required Schedules
- DCAA Adequacy Checklist
- DCAA Hot Topics