NOW ONLINE: Masters Academy: Best Practices in Government Contracting
September 14 @ 10:00 am - 1:15 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until September 25, 2020
he Masters Academy is designed to provide an exceptional learning experience. Each day, different experts will share their insights into the leading practices in key areas of Government contracting. Over the course of five days, you will have the unique opportunity to learn the lessons experts have culled during their careers in Government contracting. This program is not intended to cover the basics or each topic in its entirety. Instead, the Masters Academy is intended as an advanced course focusing on leading practices.Prerequisite: To gain the most from the Masters Academy, it is recommended that participants have at least five years of contracting experience in industry, Government, law or accounting.
Great News: The Masters Academy is now being offered as a certificate program through PCI’s relationship with George Mason University. Click here to learn more about our certificate programs.
Will run 10:00AM – 1:15pm Daily
- Formation Principles & Acquisition Planning
- Types of Contracts
- Small Business Contracting & Subcontracting
- Compliance and Organizational Conflicts of Interest (OCIs)
- Proposal Evaluations and Source Selections
- Evaluating and Managing Bid Protests
- Changes, Claims & Disputes
- Pricing Equitable Adjustments & Cost Accounting
- Terminations & Contract Closeouts