- This event has passed.
Subcontracting Summit 2019: Best Practices in Prime’s RFP Development
June 25, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:15 pm$169
One of the biggest challenges in contracting is describing the work to be performed. The same is true for subcontracting as well. This session will cover the different types of statements of work (SOWs) and the challenges and opportunities associated with each one. This virtual class will also cover a case study where an SOW was used with some unusual results.
Your instructors will cover their thoughts regarding the “Top 11” best practices for developing sound, rational subcontract SOWs.
- Subcontractor Statement of Work (SOW) Types
- What a Statement of Work is Supposed to Be and Challenges
- SoW Development Best Practices
Our program will run every fourth Tuesday from 2:00 p.m. Eastern to 3:15 Eastern beginning January 22, except for July, August, and December. Can you spare the time to participate in this exciting program? Of course you can! In fact, you can’t afford to miss it!
Framework for each session:
- Case studies/Anecdotes
- Case law
- Best practices
- Q&A: Bring your questions!
Dates and Topics
All sessions run from 2:00 pm to 3:15 pm (ET).
- January 22: Overview of Subcontracting and FAR Part 44
- February 26: Joint Ventures and Teaming Agreements
- March 26: Risk Management
- April 23: Flowdowns
- May 28: Subcontracting Plans
- June 25: Best Practices in Prime’s RFP Development
- September 24: Subcontract Pricing
- October 22: Purchasing Systems
- November 19: Administration