- This event has passed.
Subcontracting Summit 2019: Flowdowns
April 23, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm$169
Many Federal contracting personnel are blissfully unaware of the toil and turmoil that surround the negotiation of subcontracts under the prime contracts they award. Join Bill, Cy and Tim as they present a session devoted entirely to the topic of flowdown clauses in Federal subcontracting. Our panel will discuss the Top Ten Troublemakers, and they will address those Troublemakers from the viewpoint of both the prime and the sub. Whether you are a prime or a sub (or, more likely, both), this is a session you will not want to miss. If you are with the Government, you might want to sit in just to learn what is going on beneath the surface, and perhaps gain a better understanding of the difficulties and concerns of your contractor workforce.
Our program will run every fourth Tuesday from 2:00 p.m. Eastern to 3:15 Eastern beginning January 22, except for July, August, and December. Can you spare the time to participate in this exciting program? Of course you can! In fact, you can’t afford to miss it!
Framework for each session:
- Case studies/Anecdotes
- Case law
- Best practices
- Q&A: Bring your questions!
Dates and Topics
All sessions run from 2:00 pm to 3:15 pm (ET).
- January 22: Overview of Subcontracting and FAR Part 44
- February 26: Joint Ventures and Teaming Agreements
- March 26: Risk Management
- April 23: Flowdowns
- May 28: Subcontracting Plans
- June 25: Best Practices in Prime’s RFP Development
- September 24: Subcontract Pricing
- October 22: Purchasing Systems
- November 19: Administration