- This event has passed.
Understanding Proposal Evaluations: Price Evaluations
February 12, 2019 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm$189
This Understanding the Proposal Evaluation Process Series is for both contractors and agencies who want, or need, to have a better understanding of the proposal evaluation process. Each virtual class in the series will examine one common evaluation factor. Each topic has been selected because it is often a significant, possibly deciding, factor in the ultimate award decision of many federal contract awards. Before each session we will send out optional homework questions that can be answered to earn points toward prizes such as Starbucks gift cards. With each virtual class, our expert will seek to answer two questions about the discussed evaluation factor. (1) How do contractors maximize their chance for success in this part of their proposal? (2) How do government personnel perform a proper evaluation of this factor? This virtual class is ESSENTIAL for any individual-government or contractor-who will ever be involved in the proposal preparation and evaluation process.
Dates & Topics
- January 8: Technical and Management Evaluations
- February 12: Price Evaluations
- March 12: Past Performance Evaluations
- April 9: Cost Realism Evaluations
- May 14: Key Personnel Evaluations
- June 11: Socioeconomic Evaluations
- September 10: Responsibility Evaluations
- October 8: Source Selection Authority and Award Types