This series, taught by experts in the field, will walk participants through the most important issues facing government contractors as they navigate the fast-changing issues of cybersecurity. Starting with a comprehensive overview of CMMC and key regulations, and ending with a session about how to deal with cyber incidents and breach of your systems, this series will also delve into the new government contracting rules relating to cybersecurity, considerations relating to cloud computing and supply chain issues in light of today’s cyber events. This webinar series will combine teaching of the key rules with war stories from the front lines and practical advice from experienced practitioners.
Cybersecurity: What Government Contractors Need to Know
Second Thursday of the Month, 2:00-3:30pm ET
- January 11 – What are Controlled Unclassified Information and Covered Defense Information, and Why Should we Care?
- February 8 – Protecting Sensitive Information and Proving it Through CMMC
- March 14 – Can I Put this Data in the Cloud? Should I?
- April 11 – Who can you Trust? Cybersecurity Supply Chain Considerations
- May 9 – Persistence Pays Off – Cyber Threat Information Sharing and Incident Reporting/Investigation