Bundles and Subscriptions
Annual Bundle Subscription
For one low fee, you or your organization can solve continuing education for the entire year! Over 40 different virtual classes are included in the bundle. Classes can be attended live or recorded at your convenience.
Each registration allows for one person to log in. Your team members can join you in a conference room for no additional cost. Additional logins for those located in other offices, working remotely, or otherwise unable to participate with the registrant can be purchased for $500 each.
To view what is included in the bundle, click here. If there is a topic not listed that you need covered, please email us at email@example.com, and we will make every effort to add it in the calendar year.
Bundle Price: $3,995
One Stop Training Solution
Pay one low subscription price to receive twelve months of training from PCI. Save thousands spent on individual training programs throughout the year.
- Live webinars and virtual classes
- Recordings and materials
- Seminars in DC, Virginia, Florida, Texas, and California (10 Seminar Seats per year)
- Continuing Education Credits – CEU, CLE , CLP, CPE, and PDU*
With an annual training subscription, your employees benefit from high-quality training all year and your organization realizes BIG savings. In addition, the subscriptions are entirely flexible and can be shared internally – no training offerings are excluded and there are no added fees.
To view the Calendar of event included in the bundle, click here!
ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION FEE: $7,500
* If you want CLE credit for a virtual class, even if you intend to view the class as an on-demand session, please let PCI know prior to the session date.
Additionally, if you are a CPA seeking CPE credit, you will need to attend the LIVE session.
Online Subscription 2020
The Public Contracting Institute has created a series of foundational options, bundled them with our most popular trainings and made them available to watch anytime. PCI presents its new annual On-Demand Training Subscription. Offering more than a hundred different On-Demand training programs, PCI’s On-Demand training subscription can help you bring your team up to speed, keep them certified, and even entertained.
Lots of options available Online all for one great price.
At $495, PCI’s On-Demand Training Subscription is a great deal, and offers hundreds of hours of on-demand information relevant to any public contracting endeavor. PCI’s on-demand subscription library includes public contracting essentials such as:
- Contracting 101 – 120 minutes
- Fun with the DFARS – 12 sessions, 90 minutes each
- Making the Right Choices in Government Contracting SM – 1 session 60 minutes, 3 sessions 120 minutes each
- The Professor’s Forum with Ralph Nash and Tim Sullivan – 8 Sessions, 75 Minutes each
- Nash and Gray: Demystifying Intellectual Property/Data Rights in Government Contracting Series – 6 sessions, 90 minutes each
- More than a hundred other class series available in the library. To see the full list and find something you need, click here.
Continuing Education Solved, on your Schedule
PCI’s library is deep enough that there will be a class relevant to you every time you need training. PCI is constantly adding new programs, lectures, and classes to the On-Demand Roster. Several programs in the library receive updates from year to year, or are redone to incorporate the newest practices in the public contracting space. For example, the Supply Chain Symposium series, included in the On-Demand Subscription, received an update for 2019.
Practical Topics, and Entertaining Teachers
PCI’s faculty is incredibly diverse, including lawyers, engineers, accountants, professors, programmers, and business experts. Your topic is taught by experts both experienced in their field, and experienced in the art of teaching. So, browse our library of on-demand classes, find a topic, sit down, and enjoy.
At $495 per year, and a constantly updating list of classes, the On-Demand Subscription offers incredible value on a per-course basis. With more than 56 independent series in the subscription, you will be spending less than $9 per series. Each series contains many courses. At less than a dollar an hour of class time, it’s hard beat this value!