Price Analysis and Fair and Reasonable Pricing topics covered will include:
- Regulatory requirements and expectations related to price analysis
- What is price analysis and when is it required?
- Data requirements – two types of cost and pricing data – Why, when and how TINA (Now TCPD) applies.
- Ramifications of inadequate price analysis on cost recovery
- How and when to perform and document price analysis
- Preparing for the analysis
- Market research
- Price related factors and award combinations
- Comparative analysis techniques including
- One-offer when more were expected
- Use of prior paid prices for the same or “of a type” items
- Parametric comparisons
- Catalogs and published price lists
- Federal supply schedules
- Price set by law
- Independent estimates
- Value analysis
- Requesting and use of Data Other Than Certified Cost Or Pricing Data
Join FORVIS’ Bill Walter for an interactive discussion on current topics in cost & pricing.