Join FORVIS’ Bill Walter for an interactive discussion of using costs for estimating, accumulating and reporting costs under government contracts. He will discuss various types of costs, building up costs and using the cost structures and cost allocation tools.
Among the topics to be discussed will be:
- What is a cost? – How does the FAR definition help us understand the various categories of cost?
- Direct Costs – What are the five key elements to help decide if a cost should be direct?
- Indirect Costs – What are four tests to determine if a cost should be indirect?
- G&A – What is properly included in the G&A expense pool?
- Allowable Cost – What are the black, white and grey areas associated with this often confusing, unique element of Federal contracting.