Jan 10 – Introduction: Forms of IP, Strategic considerations for contractors and the Government related to IP
- Do the FAR and DFARS differ in the treatment of intellectual property under government contracts?
- How does the treatment of IP differ at the subcontract level?
- How do the rules and policies differ when dealing with commercial IP?
- Does the government have the right to use patents to which it has no rights?
- Does the government give its contractors the right to use patents to which it has no rights?
- When the government or its contractors use patents to which they have no rights, must the government compensate the patent owner
Registration & Recording: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7115263428009181782