This course is currently closed
Slide | Recording
The Demystifying Intellectual Property in Government Contracting virtual class series provides access to two experts in Government Contracting Intellectual Property law and policy, on a monthly basis. The sessions will dive deep into important and timely issues related to IP and Data Rights for government employees and contractors. And, of course, bring your questions to the sessions.
May 16 – Patent issues *Date Change*
- How many different clauses does the government use to address the rights to patents on inventions made during the performance of a government contract?
- How does the government determine that an invention is subject to the Patent Rights clause of the contract?
- What rights does the government take to patents on inventions made during the performance of a government contract?
- What rights does the government take to contractor’s pre-existing patents covering technology embedded in a product delivered under a government contract?
- What is a “march in right”?