DID YOU KNOW? FAR Part 34.201 requires an Earned Value Management System (EVMS) during development of a major acquisition system. This can be accomplished by using EVMS or Agile Program Management Systems, which are not closely compatible. Since the government often asks for EVMS or Agile, it’s important to check the solicitation ahead of time to know which system you need to use.
This blog does not provide any legal advice regarding any particular transaction.
- “IMPLICIT PROMISE” IN FEDERAL SUPPLY SCHEDULE NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO MEET SOLICITATION REQUIREMENTS
- CONTRACTING OFFICER’S CLAIM WAS NOT “FINAL DECISION” BECAUSE IT INVITED CONTRACTOR TO SUBMIT FACTS AND DOCUMENTATION BEFORE FINAL DECISION
- PROTEST TO GAO IS UNTIMELY IF PRIOR AGENCY LEVEL PROTEST WAS UNTIMELY
- DON’T BUY SOFTWARE OR OTHER NEEDS FOR AN OPTION BEFORE IT IS EXERCISED
- INACTIVE SAM REGISTRATION AT TIME OF BID SUBMISSION IS AN IMMATERIAL AND CURABLE DEFECT