DID YOU KNOW? FAR Part 34.201 requires an Earned Value Management System (EVMS) during development of a major acquisition system. This can be accomplished by using EVMS or Agile Program Management Systems, which are not closely compatible. Since the government often asks for EVMS or Agile, it’s important to check the solicitation ahead of time to know which system you need to use.
This blog does not provide any legal advice regarding any particular transaction.
- NEW CONTRACTING OFFICER REPRESENTATIVE (“COR”) GUIDEBOOK ISSUED
- MUST YOUR PROPOSAL STATE YOUR INTENT TO COMPLY WITH EVERY PERFORMANCE WORK STATEMENT SECTION?
- APPROPRIATE USE OF LOWEST PRICED TECHNICALLY ACCEPTABLE SOURCE SELECTION METHOD
- PROPER RECORD-KEEPING SYSTEM NEEDED FOR A COMMERCIAL TERMINATION FOR CONVENIENCE CLAIM
- INCONSISTENT WITH CUSTOMARY COMMERCIAL PRACTICES