DID YOU KNOW? Per FAR 35.007, a FAR Part 35 Research and Development (R&D) procurement is not subject to standard FAR Part 5 publication or FAR Part 6 “full and open” requirements. This is due to the government’s desire to save time and money and fund only the most experienced and highest quality of researchers to conduct their basic research, applied research, and/or development. Don’t forget that many R&D contracts are solely for research with no expectation that it results in something being developed or created from that research!
This blog does not provide any legal advice regarding any particular transaction.
- ARMED SERVICES BOARD REPORT FOR END-FISCAL YEAR 2022
- NEW CONTRACTING OFFICER REPRESENTATIVE (“COR”) GUIDEBOOK ISSUED
- MUST YOUR PROPOSAL STATE YOUR INTENT TO COMPLY WITH EVERY PERFORMANCE WORK STATEMENT SECTION?
- APPROPRIATE USE OF LOWEST PRICED TECHNICALLY ACCEPTABLE SOURCE SELECTION METHOD
- PROPER RECORD-KEEPING SYSTEM NEEDED FOR A COMMERCIAL TERMINATION FOR CONVENIENCE CLAIM