DID YOU KNOW? The Government is permitted to procure construction and architect/engineering services collectively under a “design/build” contract? Guidance for this type of procurement which increases efficiencies and lowers administrative burdens can be found at FAR Subpart 36.3, Two-Phase Design-Build Selection Procedures.
This blog does not provide any legal advice regarding any particular transaction.
- OPTION TO EXTEND SERVICES MAY BE EXERCISED BEFORE OPTION TO EXTEND TERM OF CONTRACT
- AGREED UPON CONTRACT TERMS MUST BE ENFORCED
- CLAIM ACCRUES WHEN INJURY OCCURS, NOT WHEN MONETARY DAMAGES ARE INCURRED
- WHERE FRAUD IS ALLEGED IN THE CONTRACT, BUT NOT IN CLAIM ITSELF, BOARD HAS JURISDICTION
- THE SOVEREIGN ACTS DOCTRINE