DID YOU KNOW? The Government is permitted to procure construction and architect/engineering services collectively under a “design/build” contract? Guidance for this type of procurement which increases efficiencies and lowers administrative burdens can be found at FAR Subpart 36.3, Two-Phase Design-Build Selection Procedures.
This blog does not provide any legal advice regarding any particular transaction.
- ARMED SERVICES BOARD REPORT FOR END-FISCAL YEAR 2022
- NEW CONTRACTING OFFICER REPRESENTATIVE (“COR”) GUIDEBOOK ISSUED
- MUST YOUR PROPOSAL STATE YOUR INTENT TO COMPLY WITH EVERY PERFORMANCE WORK STATEMENT SECTION?
- APPROPRIATE USE OF LOWEST PRICED TECHNICALLY ACCEPTABLE SOURCE SELECTION METHOD
- PROPER RECORD-KEEPING SYSTEM NEEDED FOR A COMMERCIAL TERMINATION FOR CONVENIENCE CLAIM