1. GAO is required to issue its bid protest decision within 100 days from the date of the bid protest filing or within 65 days under the “express option.” FAR 33.104(f)
This blog does not provide any legal advice regarding any particular transaction.
- TERMINATION FOR CAUSE OR DEFAULT ARE GOVERNMENT CLAIMS, NOT SUBJECT TO PRESENTMENT TO CONTRACTING OFFICER
- UNLESS PROTESTER ASKS QUESTIONS IN EXTENDED DEBRIEF THE 5 DAY REQUIREMENT IN CICA APPLIES
- TERMINATING AN AWARD IF A SIZE DETERMINATION FINDS AN AWARDEE “NOT SMALL”
- Did You Know? Fun with the FAR Session 12
- CAN A REQUEST FOR EQUITABLE ADJUSTMENT BE CONSIDERED A CLAIM?