1. GAO is required to issue its bid protest decision within 100 days from the date of the bid protest filing or within 65 days under the “express option.” FAR 33.104(f)
This blog does not provide any legal advice regarding any particular transaction.
- GAO Bid Protest Activity In Fiscal Year 2023 – Increases In Protests And Sustains
- Contractors Must Maintain Accurate Records and Be Specific When Filing Legal and Other Claims
- GSA Announces Legislative/Regulatory Changes That Will Impact MAS Contracts
- Federal Contracting Opportunities for Sustainability, Renewable Energy, and Climate Resilience
- Why the Latest CR Isn’t All You Want It To Be