Masters Academy: Best Practices in Government Contracting
Each participant will be provided the two essential books in the field: “Formations of Government Contracts” and “Administration of Government Contracts,” co-authored by Ralph C. Nash, Jr. Collectively, the body of knowledge you will acquire during this program will give you an unparalleled education in Government contracting leading practices.
Prerequisite: To gain the most from the Masters Academy, it is recommended that participants have at least five years of contracting experience in industry, Government, law or accounting.
9-Part Virtual Training
- Formation Principles and Acquisition Planning
- Types of Contracts
- Small Business Contracting & Subcontracting
- Compliance and Organizational Conflicts of Interest
- Proposal Evaluations and Sources Selections
- Evaluating and Managing Bid Protests
- Changes, Claims, & Disputes
- Pricing Equitable Adjustments & Cost Accounting
- Terminations & Contract Closeouts