This episode of The PCI Network focuses on Suspension and Debarment. David Drabkin, Director and Faculty at PCI discusses, how to maintain compliance and avoid suspension and debarment. Mr. Drabkin is currently the Director of Acquisition Policy with Northrop Grumman Corporation. There he works with Congress, Executive Agencies and Industry Associations to evaluate and promulgate acquisition policy for Federal programs ensuring the interests of the Northrop Grumman are represented in the process.
This blog does not provide any legal advice regarding any particular transaction.
- TERMINATION FOR CAUSE OR DEFAULT ARE GOVERNMENT CLAIMS, NOT SUBJECT TO PRESENTMENT TO CONTRACTING OFFICER
- UNLESS PROTESTER ASKS QUESTIONS IN EXTENDED DEBRIEF THE 5 DAY REQUIREMENT IN CICA APPLIES
- TERMINATING AN AWARD IF A SIZE DETERMINATION FINDS AN AWARDEE “NOT SMALL”
- Did You Know? Fun with the FAR Session 12
- CAN A REQUEST FOR EQUITABLE ADJUSTMENT BE CONSIDERED A CLAIM?