This episode of The PCI Network focuses on Suspension and Debarment. David Drabkin, Director and Faculty at PCI discusses, how to maintain compliance and avoid suspension and debarment. Mr. Drabkin is currently the Director of Acquisition Policy with Northrop Grumman Corporation. There he works with Congress, Executive Agencies and Industry Associations to evaluate and promulgate acquisition policy for Federal programs ensuring the interests of the Northrop Grumman are represented in the process.
This blog does not provide any legal advice regarding any particular transaction.
- Case of the Month – July 2020: Inserso Corp. v. United States
- BCA Allows Claim Because Agency Failed to Understand its own Solicitation
- Federal Circuit Adopts Federal Claims Standard on Disparate Evaluations
- Boards Lack Jurisdiction to Hear Bid Protests
- Don’t Make a Fatal Mistake at the Boards of Contract Appeal