The next episode of The PCI Network is all about putting together a winning proposal. Lou Chiarella, Director and Faculty at PCI, shares three tips to help you craft a winning proposal. Mr. Chiarella is an attorney in the Washington, D.C. area with 20 years of experience specializing in all aspects of Government contracting. In addition to his current position, his previous experiences include: Professor of Contract and Fiscal Law, U.S. Army Judge Advocate General’s School, Charlottesville, Virginia; Chief of Administrative and Civil Law, Fort Carson, Colorado; and Trial Attorney, U.S. Army Contract Appeals Division, Arlington, Virginia.
This blog does not provide any legal advice regarding any particular transaction.
- UNLESS PROTESTER ASKS QUESTIONS IN EXTENDED DEBRIEF THE 5 DAY REQUIREMENT IN CICA APPLIES
- TERMINATING AN AWARD IF A SIZE DETERMINATION FINDS AN AWARDEE “NOT SMALL”
- Did You Know? Fun with the FAR Session 12
- CAN A REQUEST FOR EQUITABLE ADJUSTMENT BE CONSIDERED A CLAIM?
- DISCUSSIONS-HIGH PRICE OR UNREASONABLE HIGH PRICE