The next episode of The PCI Network is all about putting together a winning proposal. Lou Chiarella, Director and Faculty at PCI, shares three tips to help you craft a winning proposal. Mr. Chiarella is an attorney in the Washington, D.C. area with 20 years of experience specializing in all aspects of Government contracting. In addition to his current position, his previous experiences include: Professor of Contract and Fiscal Law, U.S. Army Judge Advocate General’s School, Charlottesville, Virginia; Chief of Administrative and Civil Law, Fort Carson, Colorado; and Trial Attorney, U.S. Army Contract Appeals Division, Arlington, Virginia.
This blog does not provide any legal advice regarding any particular transaction.
- Agency Failed To Document Corrective Action
- Contracting Officer’s Email Notice of Intent to Exercise Option Was Adequate
- FedBid Is Government’s Agent in Reverse Auction
- Affiliation: Common Ownership is Different from Common Management
- Women Must Have Experience and Technical Expertise to Qualify as WOSB