- This event has passed.
Navigating the Panoply of Complex Ethics & Compliance Risks Facing Federal Government Contractors
September 22, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm$75
The government contracts landscape includes a set of ethics and compliance requirements that are unintuitive to commercial businesses. Things that are considered standard in the commercial space are often strictly prohibited to government contractors. At the same time, actions that aren’t explicitly prohibited, can often create tricky situations for government employees, and should be avoided. Join Todd Canni of Pillsbury as he quickly summarizes the ethics landscape in government contracting.
1. Ethics & Compliance Requirements for Government Contractors
2. Consequences of Non-Compliance
3. Avoiding the Risk of Debarment
4. Understanding Major Ethics & Compliance Risk Areas
5. Spotlight of Enforcement Cases
6. Best Practices in Ethics & Compliance