- This event has passed.
Subcontract Statement of Work Best Practices Virtual Series
August 25, 2022 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm$425
A interactive virtual workshop on developing effective Statements of Work (SOW) to meet subcontract performance and contracting objectives. The workshop identifies and discusses the critical considerations that influence the planning, development and negotiation of subcontractor SOWs and related subcontract terms. Considerations include topics such as subcontract type options, pricing objectives, delivery/support requirements, performance monitoring/management, recourse and compliance requirements. The course discusses leading industry practices and practical approaches to meeting subcontracting objectives. Several interactive group exercises are used to illustrate and reinforce key concepts.
• Improve participant’s abilities to identify and analyze key subcontract planning considerations for successful subcontractor performance and management.
• Understand the key contracting and compliance constraints and options available in establishing an appropriate subcontract.
• Identify leading industry practices in developing the subcontract SOW content to achieve subcontracting performance and price objectives, manage subcontractor performance and manage subcontract risks.
• Discuss the practical application of key concepts through group discussions and case analyses.
• Improve the participant’s abilities to avoid subcontract surprises and have the tools to address performance issues
Instructor: Gary McDonald, FORVIS