In this episode of The PCI Network, the head of our FUN with the FAR series, Stephen Daoust, discusses the four traits of a great government contracts professional. Throughout his 25-year career, Steve has worked as a Chief Government Contracts Counsel, Director of Contracts, and Chief Compliance Officer for both publicly traded companies like Iridium and Affiliated Computer Services and large accounting firms like PricewaterhouseCoopers, where he was asked on a daily basis to provide expert advice and counsel on the negotiation and administration of contracts with federal, state, and local Governments. Check out what he has to say below!
This blog does not provide any legal advice regarding any particular transaction.
- TERMINATION FOR CAUSE OR DEFAULT ARE GOVERNMENT CLAIMS, NOT SUBJECT TO PRESENTMENT TO CONTRACTING OFFICER
- UNLESS PROTESTER ASKS QUESTIONS IN EXTENDED DEBRIEF THE 5 DAY REQUIREMENT IN CICA APPLIES
- TERMINATING AN AWARD IF A SIZE DETERMINATION FINDS AN AWARDEE “NOT SMALL”
- Did You Know? Fun with the FAR Session 12
- CAN A REQUEST FOR EQUITABLE ADJUSTMENT BE CONSIDERED A CLAIM?