- This event has passed.
A Primer on International Government Contracting
July 26, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pmFree
Marques Peterson and Dinesh Dharmadasa, lawyers in Pillsbury’s Government Contracts & Disputes practice, will lead a 90-minute course providing an overview of international government contracting. Session topics will include:
- Introduction to the U.S. Government’s Role as an Exporter and Financier of Defense Articles
- The Business of Security Cooperation
- Overview of Foreign Military Sales (FMS)
- Overview of Direct Commercial Sales (DCS)
- What’s Best for You – FMS or DCS?
- International Procurement Law – Enforcement and Corruption